Terms of Service
This Agreement between rezBS (A Division of Thyme Online by Ben Jamieson, a Sole Proprietorship registered in the United Kingdom) (hereinafter “rezBS”) and You agree to the following terms and conditions. You acknowledge that by creating an account with rezBS and continuing to use the rezBS service (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://rezBS.com/terms.
rezBS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the rezBS website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service before you may become a member of rezBS or continue to use the rezBS service.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. Accounts with false or incomplete information will result in immediate termination and permanent deletion of your account and all contents.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. rezBS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You must never store customer credit card information, in plain format, or disguised, in any area of your rezBS account. Failure to comply with with this requirement will result in immediate account deletion.
- You may not use the rezBS service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of The United Kingdom.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your rezBS account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of rezBS will result in an immediate termination of your services and permanent deletion of your account and all contents.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- rezBS does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- rezBS does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- rezBS does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that rezBS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall rezBS or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- You agree not to hide or otherwise obstruct the "Powered by rezBS" mark by any means.
- You agree that the relationship and interaction including but not limited to pricing, the use of the system, customer service communications both verbal and electronic, and support tickets between you and rezBS are considered confidential and private. You agree not to share the details of any relationship and interaction between you and rezBS and that you shall not disclose these interactions, or any portion therein, to any third party, service provider, competitor, or website, either publicly or privately. Failure to comply with such terms will result in immediate account termination. Such behavior will result in legal action.
- You agree that, should you use the rezBS API to interact with the rezBS service, you shall be bound by the rezBS API Terms of Service. Failure to comply with such terms will result in immediate account suspension.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any rezBS customer, rezBS employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the rezBS service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your rezBS membership at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to rezBS.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow rezBS to display and store them and you agree that rezBS can, at any time and at its sole discretion, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of rezBS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and rezBS and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and rezBS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to rezBS however, by making your website public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- rezBS does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be submitted via the rezBS contact form.
Payment of Fees:
- A valid credit card or pre-approved credit terms are required for all activated accounts.
- The service will be billed on a monthly basis. On the first business day of the calendar month rezBS users will be sent a payment notice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the "Subscription" page of your rezBS administration. Your invoice will show your amount owing in BSD.
- Credit Card payment may be made from directly within your account. Should payment fail, you will have until the 15th of the month (or next available business day) to bring your account up to date or your account will be suspended.
- Accounts that remain in arrears for 30 days from date of invoice will result in an immediate termination of your services and permanent deletion of your account and all contents.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You understand that payment is for services already rendered, therefore rezBS does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing accounts@rezBS.com
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again. rezBS does not refund outstanding credits.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, rezBS may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site. Should fraud be suspected and should rezBS believe that consumers may be at risk, rezBS may, at its sole discretion, contact consumers who have used your rezBS account for the purposes of completing a booking and notify them of the potential risk.
- Cancellation Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, rezBS will suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity, including but not limited to canceling bookings or reducing the face value of bookings to zero for the express purpose of avoiding service fees. Such behavior will result in legal action.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Prices for using rezBS are subject to change upon 14 days notice from rezBS. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the rezBS Site (rezBS.com).
- rezBS reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- rezBS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Choice of Law
You agree that this Agreement shall for all purposes be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom, and that any action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the The United Kingdom. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of The Comonwealth of The Bahamas, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United Kingdom.
Thyme Online by Ben Jamieson
Telephone: +44 7857 222013